CCO Store Policies
Return Policy On Apparel
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we're here to help! We offer free returns within 30 days of purchase. You can return your product for a different product of equal value, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and refund policy:
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
- Returned items must not have been written in
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
- Contact the CCO Store at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide the reason you are wanting to return your order
- Once the email is received, you will be contacted
- If your return / exchange is accepted, you will need to pay for the item to be returned to CCO’s Headquarters in Ottawa, ON
- Once received, you will receive a refund for your order, or have the exchanged item sent to you
- Refunds will be processed once the returned item has been received at CCO’s Headquarters
- Any shipping fees, the customer will have to pay, unless it is for the replacement of an incorrect product
In the event that you receive a product that arrives damaged or has defects, please email email@example.com with an image of the damaged item or defective part (ie. misprinted book, missing pages, etc.).
Once the store coordinator has received your email, you will be contacted regarding a replacement for your item. In order to ensure quality control, we require that you send the damaged or defective item back to us. The postage cost will be covered by CCO. You will be sent a replacement for your item via Canada Post regular parcel delivery.